Welcome to our Options page!
BTEC Appeals Process
- At David Nieper Academy all our students have the right to enquire, question or appeal against an Assessment Decision on a BTEC qualification.
- The Academy will attempt to resolve any disagreement about an Assessment Decision at the earliest opportunity and will follow a range of steps in order to achieve this.
- The Academy will record any appeal to ensure openness and fairness.
- Where appropriate the Academy will facilitate a student’s (parents/guardians consent will be required if under 18 years) appeal to the awarding body.
- At all times the Academy will seek to uphold the integrity of the BTEC qualification.
Download our BTEC Appeals Protocol;