- Allow yourself plenty of time to complete your revision
- Make sure you know which subjects you need to revise, and how long you have to revise them
- Collect all of your past notes and figure out which areas you might need to spend more time on
- Create a timetable with slots for revision and breaks to make the most out of your time
- Make revision active: you can watch videos, use flash cards, make spider diagrams, or ask someone to quiz you
- Switch up the subjects you are revising to prevent boredom
- Complete past papers to test yourself and see which areas need more work
- Use rewards as an incentive; this can be having a snack, using your mobile phone, playing a game etc.
- Give yourself plenty of breaks in between revising
- Make sure you carve out time in your plan to relax and rest your brain – giving your mind a break when it needs one will help you to focus when you return to your revision
Watch the below video for more help with your revision.